Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 :- Recruitment has been issued by Eastern Railway for the post of Apprentice, online applications have been invited for all those who want to apply in it. In which the door is dream of getting a job in the railway, they must apply online for it. Complete information related to this recruitment has been told to all of you on this page. Before apply online download and read the official notification carefully. Then apply online. For more information you can check the official website. Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 :- Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals for training in Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time. Applications must be submitted online and no other mode of submission of applications would be entertained The online link will be live on the official website of RRC-ER from 30/09/2022 onwards and would remain live upto 29/10/2022. The candidates should click on the live link and fill up their Application forms as per instructions of this notification. Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 :-
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Apply Offline Start Date||30.09.2022|
|Apply Offline Last Date||29.10.2022|
Important Dates :-
|Opening date of online application||30.09.2022|
|Closing date of online application||29.10.2022|
|Exam Date||Will Be Released soon|
Application Fee :-
|General / OBC / EWS –||Rs. 100/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Female Candidates||Rs. 00/-|
Age Limit :-
- For this recruitment, the age of all the candidates has been kept 15 to 24 years.
- Age relaxation will be available as per the rules of the government.
Recruitment Details :-
|Name Of Division||No. Of Posts|
|Howrah Division||659 Posts|
|Sealdah Division||440 Posts|
|Malda. Division||138 Posts|
|Asansol Division||412 Posts|
|Kanchrapara workshop||187 Posts|
|Liluah Workshop||612. Posts|
|Jamalpur Workshop||667 Posts|
Education Qualification :-
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- However, for the following Trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT:
1. Welder (Gas and Electric)
2. Sheet Metal Worker
6. Painter (General
Salary Details :-
- According to the rules of Eastern Railway, salary will be given to all the candidates.
Important Document :-
- Class 10th /Equivalent Mark Sheet.
- Age Proof.
- Consolidated Mark Sheet for All Semesters of the relevant trade.
- NCVT/SCVT issued Certificate
- Caste Certificate(where applicable)
- PwD Certificate(Where applicable)
- Discharge Certificate/ Serving Certificate( For Ex-Serviceman)
How To Apply Online Form 2022 :-
- Applicants first go to the Official site of the Eastern Railway
- Select on “Notification” option available in the official page of the board.
- Download Job Notification.
- Check job details and eligibility criteria of the post.
- While applying the form, the applicant should enter all the necessary information properly.
- Than Apply Application Form.
Important Link :-
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|