Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2022 :- Maharashtra Police has issued recruitment for the post of constable and driver for the candidates from all over India. This recruitment has been issued for a total of 18331 posts. The application for this recruitment has started. If you want to recruit for the post of Constable and Driver in Maharashtra Police. So you will apply for this through online, the link to apply online has been given below, can you check the official website for more information. Keep checking our page frequently to get the first updates of every recruitment. Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2022
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2022 :- Which candidates have a dream. Very good news has come for all of them to get recruitment in Maharashtra Police. All those who came in Maharashtra Police should apply for 18331 posts. In this, both men and women will apply, check the official website for more information. All the information related to this recruitment has been told to all of you on this page. Like Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Process, Salary, Age etc. complete details have been given one by one. You can check the official website for more details. First of all keep checking our page frequently for every recruitment update. Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2022
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2022 :-
|Organization||Maharashtra Police Department (Maha Police)|
|Name of the Post||Police|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Apply Online Start Date||09.11.2022|
|Apply Online Last Date||30.11.2022|
Important Date :-
|Online Apply Date||09.11.2022|
|Exam Date||Will Be Released Soon.|
Application Fee :-
|Reserved Candidates||Rs. 350/-|
Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Driver Police Constable||2174|
|SRPF Police Constable||1204|
|Total Post||18331 Posts|
Education Qualification :-
- HSC / 12th Pass from Govt. Recognized Board.
- Check full Details in Notification.
Maharashtra Police Physical Details :-
|Height||165 cm.||158 cm|
- Rules for Male – This field test will be 1600m Run (30 Marks), 100m Run (10 Marks) and Shot Put (10 Marks) for a total of 50 marks. Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2022
- Rules for Female – 800m Run (30 Marks), 100m Run (10 Marks) and Shot Put (10 Marks) will be an outdoor test of total 50 marks.
- The first take a look at is a running test for 30 marks, all through that you need to run 1600 meters in the allocated time.
- The 2nd requirement for woman applicants is 800 meters of running.
- Following that, a 100-meter sprint test is administered for 10 marks.
- The shot put test is the subsequent event, and each male and woman hopefuls need to take it.
- Following that, a driving test is administered to each male and woman applicants.
Age Limit :-
|Category||Min. age||Max age|
|open||18 years||28 years|
|Backward category||18 years||33 years|
|Project Affected Candidates||18 years||45 years|
|Earthquake candidate||18 years||45 years|
|orphan||18 years||33 years|
|Part-time graduate candidates||18 years||55 years|
|Candidates availing the benefit of women reservation||18 years||33 years|
|Player candidate||18 years||38 years|
|police child||18 years||33 years|
|home guard||18 years||33 years|
|Ex-serviceman candidate||18 years||The exemption shall be equal to the period of service of the candidate in the Armed Forces plus 3 years|
Exam Pattern & Syllabus :-
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||25||25|
- The second stage of the Maharashtra Police Recruitment Exam is the written exam.
- It consists of Mathematics, Intelligence Test, Marathi Grammar, General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- The exam is of 100 marks.
- The total time for the exam is 90 minutes.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
|Numerology and types of numbers, square and base, decimal fractions, square root, cube root, ratio scale, terminology, time-work-speed, simple interest and compound interest, profit and loss, percentage, addition, subtraction, real fractions, exponents, time-work- Velocity, Average, Percentage, Concepts in Geometry, Dimensions. Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2022|
|Ordered series, finding digits in sets of numbers, similarity or correlation, finding digits in figures, Venn diagram, chronology (calendar), queuing questions, symbolic script or language, identifying anomalous terms, statements and conjectures, mirror image of a figure, reflection of a figure in water , direction and distance, clock, recognition of relationships, observation and understanding|
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
|History, Geography, Constitution of India, General Science, Current Affairs, Information and Technology (Computer related questions) and other general topics|
How to Apply Online 2022 :-
- First of all go to the official website mahapolice.gov.in.
- After that click on Maharashtra Police.
- Then click on Registration.
- After that fill your form part wise in the section containing registration form.
- Pay Fee.
- Than Registration After that Application Fee After that Registration Time After that Photograph Signature of Loot Final Print Out.
Important Link :-
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|