Airforce AFCAT Result Out 2022 :- The result of Air Force AFCAT has been released, due to which all the Aartis who had given the exam in it, there is very good news for them, the result of all the candidates has been released. Link has been given to all, you will be able to check your result through the link given below. For more information you can check the official website. Airforce AFCAT Result Out 2022
AFCAT 2/2022 NCC Special Admission / Meteorology Admission. Qualified candidates who have appeared for the AFCAT written test can download their result and score card for AFCAT 2 2022 from the website afcat.cdac.in. All the details related to AFCAT Result 2022 are given below. Airforce AFCAT Result Out 2022
Airforce AFCAT Result Out 2022:-
|Organization||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Name of the Post||Commissioned Officer|
|Job Location||All India|
|State Name||All Over State|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Apply Online Start Date||01.07.2022|
|Apply Online Last Date||30.07.2022|
Important Link :-
Application Fee :-
Education Qualification :-
|Flying Branch||12th with 50% Marks each in Physics and Maths + Graduation (with 60% marks)|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||12th with 50% Marks each in Physics and Maths + B.Tech (with 60% marks)|
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||Graduate (with 60% marks)|
Age Limit :-
- 20-24 Years (For Flying Branch)
- 20-26 Years (For Technical & Non-Technical Branch)
Selection Process :-
- Written Exam
- Air Force Selection Board (AFSB)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Download Result 2022 :-
- Visit the official website of AFCAT, i.e. afcat.cdac.in
- Click on “AFCAT-2/2022 Result” on the notification bar.
- The page will navigate and open into a new tab with a login button.
- The candidate should enter their registration number and password as required.
- Applicants should look for further notification regarding the testing process in the notification bar.
- The qualified candidates will need to register to proceed with testing as per IAF guidelines.
|Official Website||Click Here|