Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2022 :- Religious Teachers preach religious scriptures to troops and conduct various rituals at Regimental/Unit religious institutions. Their duties also include attending funerals, ministering to the sick in hospitals, reading prayers with the convalescents, visiting soldiers undergoing sentence, giving special religious instructions to the children and enlisted boys besides attending generally to the religious institutions and welfare of the Officers, Soldiers and their families. Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2022
Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2022 :- All recruitment processes were suspended and cancelled due to COVID -19 pandemic for past two years. In order to provide opportunity to aspirants pan India, two years age relaxation has been granted for Recruiting Year 2022-2023 as a one time measure. Candidates who had passed their Physical Fitness Test and Recruitment Medicals in Recruiting Years 2020-21 & 2021-22 and were awaiting conduct of CEE and are still willing for recruitment are advised to re-apply online on Join Indian Army Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and undergo the recruitment process afresh as the periodicity /validity of the tests have lapsed. Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2022
Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2022 :-
|Name of the Post||Religious Teacher|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Army Recruitment 2022|
|Apply Online Last Date||06.11.2022|
Important Dates :-
|Exam Date||Will be Released Soon|
Application Fee :-
- There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Recruitment Details :-
|Category||No. Of Posts|
|Pandit (Gorkha)for Gorkha Regiments||05|
|Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts||01|
|Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for
Age Limit :-
|Name Of Post||No. Of Post|
|Religious Teacher||128 Posts|
Education Qualification :-
RT Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment. Hindu Candidate with Shastri/ Acharya in Sanskrit form UGC recognized University. In addition, individual should have undermentioned religious qualification:-(aa) ‘Karam Kand’ as one of the main/ core subject during Shastri/ Acharya.
- RT Granthi. Sikh Candidate with Graduation in any discipline from a UGC recognized University. In addition, individual should have ‘Gyani’ in Punjabi.
- RT Maulvi. Muslim Candidate with Graduation in any discipline from a UGC recognized University. In addition, individual should have Alim in Arabic or Adeeb-e-Mahir/ Urdu Mahir in Urdu.
- RT Padre. Christian Candidate with Graduation in any discipline from a UGC recognized University. In addition, individual should have been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is on the approved list of the local Bishop.
- RT Budhist. Budhist Candidate with Graduation in any discipline from a UGC recognized University. In addition, individual should have ordained as Monk/Budhist Priest by an appropriate authority. The term ‘Appropriate Authority’ will mean Head Priest of the Monastery where the person has been initiated into priesthood. The Head Priest should be in possession of Geshe (Ph.D) of Khanpa or Lopon or Rajbam with Proper certificate from Monastery. Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2022
Physical Standard and Fitness Test :-
|Height (cm)||For General – 160.
For Gorkhas & Ladakhi region candidates- 157.
Andaman & Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep Gp incl Mini coys – 155 (only Locals).
|Chest (cm)||77 for all.|
|Weight (kg)|| For General (less Gorkha & Ladakhis) – 50.
For Gorkhas & Ladakhi region candidates – 48.
|Physical Fitness Test||Candidates should be able to run 1600m in 08 Minutes. Note: Provisions for extra time for 1.6 km run in Hilly Terrain Areas: –
Between 5000 ft to 9000 ft – Additional 30 secs.
Between 9000 ft to 12000 ft – Additional 120 secs.
Exam Pattern :-
|Total Questions||Marks per Question||Negative Marks per
|Paper-I (General Awareness)||40/100||50||02||-0.5|
|Paper-II (specific to religious denominations as applied by the candidates)||40/100||50||02||-0.5|
How To Apply Online 2022 :-
- Applicants first go to the Official site of the Army Religious Teacher .
- Select on “Notification” option available in the official page of the board.
- Download Job Notification.
- Check job details and eligibility criteria of the post.
- While applying the form, the applicant should enter all the necessary information properly.
- Than Apply Application Form.
Important Link :-
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|