CRPF Constable GD Recruitment 2022 :- Recruitment for candidates from all over India has been released by Central Reserve Police Force Constable GD. Offline applications have been invited for the candidates wishing to apply in this. This recruitment has been released for a total of 400 posts. For this recruitment, the age of the candidates should be 18 to 24 years. The application date for this recruitment is 10 October 2022 is 22 October 2022 | CRPF Constable GD Recruitment 2022
CRPF Constable GD Recruitment 2022 :- The complete information related to this recruitment has been told to all of you on this page, you will get its link below, download the official information and read it thoroughly, only then you will apply offline. For more information you can check the official website. CRPF Constable GD Recruitment 2022
CRPF Constable GD Recruitment 2022:-
|Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Name of the Post||Constable (GD)|
|State Name||All Over State|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Apply Offline Start Date||20.09.2022|
|Apply Offline Last Date||03.10.2022|
Important Link :-
|Apply Start Date||20.09.2022|
|Rally Starting Date||10.10.2022|
|Rally Last Date||22.10.2022|
|Exam Date||Will be released soon|
Application Fee :-
- No application fee has been kept for this recruitment.
Age Limit :-
- All the candidates have been kept at 18 to 24 for this recruitment.
- According to the government rules, age will be relaxed.
Recruitment Details :-
|District Name||No. Of post|
Education Qualification :-
- The candidates must have passed minimum 8th class form Government School.
- CRPF Would Subsequently Guide/ Help them in getting matriculation or Equivalent education.
- These Recruits will be confirmed in service only after acquiring the prescribed minimum education qualification of standard 10th pass Or Equivalent
Salary Details :-
- Pay level-3 ( 21,700-69,100 ) of pay Matrix according to 7th CPC.
Physical Details :-
|153 CMS||minimum 74.5 CMS||10% less in proportion to the height Standard.|
Exam Pattern & Syllabus :-
- 1st paper bill compromise non-OMR best objective type multiple choice question.
- The 1st question paper will be off hundred marks compromising of 100 questions.
- The duration of question paper will be 2 hours.
- The Question Paper-1 operating examination will be set in Hindi and English language.
- The question paper will be compromise of general awareness general knowledge general history and culture of reason knowledge elementary mathematics and analytical aptitude and ability of observe.
- 2nd paper will comprise descriptive/ subjective type question of local language Gondi/ Halbi language.
- The 2nd question paper will be compromise of two parts of 25 marks each.
- Part-1 will comprise five descriptive subjective type questions in Gondi & Halbi language.
- The duration of question paper will be 14 hours.
- Part-2 will consist of a speaking test of Gondi/Halbi language.
- The question paper-2 of written examination will consist of questions relating to local culture traditions and topography etc. Of the reason/ District concerned.
Important Document :-
- Education certificate.
- Document in support Of Date of Birth ( Aadhar Card & Educational Certificate)
- ST certificate in prescribed proforma.
- Domicile certificate of permanent residential certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
|District Name||Rally Center|
|Bijapur||1. Bijapur Stadium, Bijapur
2.CRPF Camp, Awapalli, District Bijapur
|Dantewada||District. Reserve Police Line , Karli, Dantewada|
|Sukuma||1. District Police Line, Near-Pusami- Para/ Dhan Mandi Sukma.|
Important Link :-
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|