Indian Coast Guard Online Form 2022 :- Indian Coast Guard invites online application for the post of Navik GD DB Mechanical. There is good news for all the candidates who were waiting for the Indian Coast Guard Navik Yantrk Posts. Rcruitment has been conducted from 8th September 2022 to 22nd September 2022. Before that you have to fill your application form. Before applying for Indian Coast Guard Navik Yantrik Recruitment, check its eligibility criteria. Like check education qualification age limit selection process physical details exam details only then apply phone. Candidates can apply from the official website of Indian Coast Guard. All the information related to the recruitment is given below on this page. For more details about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment visit the official website. Indian Coast Guard Online Form 2022
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Details :-
|Organization||Join Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Post||Navik (DB, GD) & Yantrik|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|State Name||All Over State|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online Start Date||08 Sep 2022|
|Apply Online Last Date||22 Sep 2022|
Indian Coast Guard – Application Fees :-
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST – 0/-
Indian Coast Guard – Age Limit :-
Agniveer All Trade – 18 years to 22 years
Navik (GD) and Yantrik. Born between 01/05/2001 to 30/04/2005 (both dates inclusive).
Navik (DB). Born between 01/05/2001 to 30/04/2005
Indian Coast Guard Post Name :- Indian Coast Guard Online Form 2022
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Navik General Duty GD||225|
|Navik Domestic Branch DB||40|
Indian Coast Guard Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
Indian Coast Guard Navik Yantrik – Qualification
|Navik Domestic Branch DB||10 High School in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Yantrik||10 with Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication.|
|Navik General Duty GD||10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics / Mathematics as a Subject.|
Pay Scale :-
As per rules
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Medical Standards Test :-
- 1.6 Km run in 07 minutes.
- 20 Uthak Baithak
- 10 Push-up.
- Height. Minimum height 157 CMS.
Indian Coast Guard How to Apply Online Form :-
- Firstly, candidates download the recruitment notification from the important link given below.
- After that read the Indian Coast Guard Navik / Yantrik Job Notification carefully.
- Now Eligible Candidates Click on Apply Online.
- And then fill all the necessary and important details.
- Upload the required documents such as photo and signature.
- If necessary, make payment for the application fee.
- After that submit the online application form. (Indian Coast Guard Online Form 2022)
- At last take a print out of the application, it will be useful for you in future.