NLC Recruitment 2023 :- NLC India Limited, a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Central Public Sector Enterprise is spreading its wings in the
frontiers of Mining (Lignite & Coal), Thermal Power generation and Renewable energy. The corporate plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to com. The Company is looking for suitable candidates for engagement as Industrial Trainee (Finance) at its Various Projects / Offices as indicated below.
NLC Recruitment 2023 :- In support of educational qualification(s) and experience(s) all documents are to be arranged in chronological order in a single pdf file and to be uploaded. Any attempt to upload multiple pdf files for educational qualification(s) and experience(s) will result in over writing and only the last uploaded file will get saved. Candidates are requested to ensure that only legible self-attested documents are uploaded. Also they are requested to ensure through “view document” option that the documents that they have uploaded are legible for e-verification.
NLC Recruitment 2023 Details :-
|Department Name||NLC India Limited|
|Name Of Post||Industrial Trainee|
|No. Of Posts||56 Posts|
|Last date to apply online||22.04.2023|
|Category||NLC Recruitment 2023|
Important Date :-
|Online Application Date||01.04.2023|
|Last date to apply||22.04.2023|
|Exam Date||Coming Soon.|
Application Fee :-
- There no application fee for this recruitment.
Age Limit Details :-
- In this recruitment, the age of all the candidates has been kept from 18 to 28 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the government.
Recruitment Details :-
|Name Of Post||Number Of Vacancy|
|Regional Office/Chennai – Commercial||2|
|Regional Office/New Delhi||2|
|South Pachwara – Dumka||2|
Education Qualification :-
Candidates who have passed in intermediate examination of Chartered Accountant (CA), conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (OR) Candidates who have passed in intermediate examination of Cost and Management Accountant (CMA), conducted by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India held during the years 2021/2022.
Selection Process :-
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the percentage of marks obtained by them in the intermediate examination.
How to Apply Online Form 2023 :-
- First of all go to the application //www.nlcindia.in official site.
- Find and download the job notification given on the home page.
- Apply the form by taking complete information of job notification.
- Applicants will enter all their required information while applying online
- submit the final
- Take out the print out of the done application form.
Important Link :-
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|