SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2023 :- State Council of Educational Research & Training, an Autonomous Organization of Education Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi. Online applications are invited from Dynamic, Result oriented and well qualified Educationist, for filling up 99 vacancies of Assistant Professor in Pay Level – 10 (7 CPC) and Grade Pay-6000/- under direct recruitment in SCERT and
DIETSs, Delhi. (In Phase I). Only online applications will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode shall stand summarily rejected. No correspondence will entertained in this regard. Candidates can apply for these posts through the
website www.scert.delhi.gov.in. SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2023
SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2023 :- The cities where the Examination will be conducted in Online Computer Based Test (CBT) mode are mentioned in Annexure-II. Candidates may select five (05) cities in order of their preference. However, the Cities of Examination could be changed/allocated at the discretion of SCERT. Candidates must select the center of examination carefully while submitting their online application for the examination. No request for change of center would be entertained at later stage. There may be more than one venue at any/all cities depending upon the number of candidates registered for the examination. SCERT may restrict city for examination to Delhi/NCR. SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2023
SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2023 Details :-
|Organization||Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||99 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
Important Date :-
|Online Application Date||27.03.2023|
|Exam Date||June/July 2023|
Application Fee :-
Category Wise Vacancy Details :-
|Name Of Posts||UR||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|Assistant Professor||45||20||10||15||09||99 Posts|
Age Limit Details :-
- In this recruitment, the age of all the candidates has been kept from 18 to 45 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the government.
Education Qualification :-
- Candidate must have completed with 55% marks from any recognized board or institute and must have 55% marks in B.Ed. degree.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus :-
|Subject||No. Of Ques.||No. Of Question||Time|
|General Studies||40||40||2 Hours|
How to Apply Online Form 2023 :-
- Visit the official website http://scert.delhi.gov.in.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then register yourself by clicking on “Register Now”
- Fill the details like personal details and educational details.
- Login using the credentials sent to your e-mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Fill other details in the application form
- Recheck and then submit the form. Upload all the asked documents like photograph ((3.5cmx4.5cm) and signature.
- Download and take a print out of the form for future use.
Important Link :-
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|