SSC MTS And Havaldar Recruitment 2023 :- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has started the application for MTS and Havildar posts. All of you can apply through the link given below. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued recruitment for the post of MTS and Havildar. The online application date for this recruitment has been kept on 30 June 2023. Application will be made through online from 30th June. All the important information related to this recruitment is mentioned on this page. For more details check the official website. Keep checking this page to be the first to know all the important information related to each recruitment. SSC MTS And Havaldar Recruitment 2023
SSC MTS And Havaldar Recruitment 2023 :- Candidates are informed that the Notice of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2023 which was tentatively scheduled to be published on 14.06.2023, is now rescheduled to be published on 30.06.2023. SSC MTS And Havaldar Recruitment 2023
SSC MTS And Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Details :-
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Closing Date||July 2023|
Important Date :-
|Date for submission of online applications||30 June 2023|
|Last date for receipt of application||July 2023|
|Last date for making online fee payment||July 2023|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||July 2023|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’||July 2023|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)|
|Date of Paper-II (Descriptive)|
Application Form :-
Age Limit Details :-
- In this recruitment, the age of all the candidates has been kept from 18 to 25 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the government.
Selection Process :-
- Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)
- Computer Based Examination (Paper-II)
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2023
|Mode of the exam||Online|
|Medium of paper||Hindi and English|
|Number of questions||100|
|Question types||Multiple choice questions|
Subjects of Tier I:
|Part||Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|3||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Duration of the exam||30 minutes.|
|Medium of paper||English, any language|
|Question types||Subjective types|
|Important topic||Short Essay.|
How to Apply Online Form 2023 :-
- First of all candidates visit the official ssc.nic.in.
- After this, the candidates go to the Recruitment tab on the home page.
- Now click on the candidate related recruitment link.
- Then the candidates can register themselves and login.
- Now enter the details asked by the candidate.
- After that the candidate has to pay the application fee.
- Now submit the candidate form.
- After that download the candidate application form.
- Finally, take a print out of the candidate application form.
Important Link :-
|AAPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY ONLINE STARTING DATE||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|HOME PAGE||CLICK HERE|