UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 :- Uttar Pradesh Police has invited through paper cut to release the recruitment for the post of Constable and Sub Inspector. Whichever candidate wants to get recruited in Uttar Pradesh Police. There is very good news for all those candidates. All the important information related to this recruitment is mentioned on this page. For more details you can check on the official website. Keep checking this page to know all the information related to each recruitment. UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 :- The state government has decided to recruit 35 thousand constables without written examination. This decision has been taken in the cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Tuesday. The cabinet has also approved the rules related to this. Highly placed sources say that more than one lakh constables will be recruited without examination. In the first phase, 35 thousand constables will be recruited, because the UP government does not have the capacity to train more constables than this.
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 :-
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||35,000+ Posts|
|Closing Date||Available Soon|
Important Date :-
|Apply Online Starting Date||Available Soon|
|Last Date||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Application Fee :-
Category Wise Vacancy Details :-
|Name Of Posts||Gen||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
Education Qualification :-
Most Have Passed Intermediate 12th form a Recognized Board.
Age Limit Details :-
- In this recruitment, the age of all the candidates has been kept from 18 to 23 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the government.
Selection Process :-
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Final Merit
- Document Verification
How to Apply Online 2023 :-
- Visit the official website http://uppbpb.gov.in/.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then register yourself by clicking on “Register Now”
- Fill the details like personal details and educational details.
- Login using the credentials sent to your e-mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Fill other details in the application form
- Recheck and then submit the form. Upload all the asked documents like photograph ((3.5cmx4.5cm) and signature.
- Download and take a print out of the form for future use.
Important Link :-
|Apply Online||Coming Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|